The Smart Rooms website and services (www.smartrooms.be) are offered by Parabati srl, whose registered office is located at chaussée de Bruxelles 214, 1410 Waterloo, registered with the Banque-Carrefour des Entreprises under number 0444.534.073. E-mail: email@example.com
Any person (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") visiting and/or using the website www.smartrooms.be (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") or using our services, discloses a certain amount of personal data. Personal data is information that allows us to identify you directly or indirectly as a natural person.
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with the Belgian Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data ("Privacy Law") and the European Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("Regulation" or "GDPR").
2. Who processes your personal data?
2.1. The data controller
Parabati srl is the data controller and determines the personal data that is collected, the purposes and means of the processing.
2.2. The subcontractor(s)
Parabati srl is free to use the services of subcontractors. The processor is the natural or legal person who processes your personal data at the request and on behalf of the data controller. The processor is obliged to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data and always acts on the instructions of the controller.
3. On what basis are my data processed?
In accordance with the Privacy Act and the RGPD, we process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- On the basis of the performance of the contract to which you are a party or the contractual measures taken at your request for the use of our Site and the provision of our services and/or products.
- On the basis of our legal obligations for all matters relating to the management of the contractual relationship, including invoicing.
- On the basis of our legitimate interest in sending information and newsletters to our customers.
- On the basis of your express consent for the sending of promotional offers (marketing direct).
4. What personal data is collected?
The processing of your personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes pursued by Parabati srl. The categories of data concerned by the processing are listed below:
- Personal identification data (surname, first name, address, identifiers)
- Contact data (telephone number and e-mail address)
- Financial identification data (bank details)
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies)
5. What are the aims of the project?
Parabati srl collects your personal data for the sole purpose of providing you with an optimal, personalised and secure user experience. The processing of your personal data is therefore essential for the proper functioning of the Site and the provision of our services. If any data is missing, incorrect or incomplete, Parabati srl reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations.
Parabati srl undertakes to process your personal data exclusively for the following purposes
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, deliveries, invoicing, credit monitoring, provision of support, complaint monitoring and sending newsletters.
- Litigation management.
- Protection against fraud and crime.
- Personalized marketing and advertising if you have expressly consented to it. In this case, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
When you visit our Site, certain data is collected for statistical purposes. This data allows us to optimise your user experience. This data includes your IP address, the geographical area of consultation, the day and time of consultation, and the pages consulted. By visiting the Site, you expressly agree to the collection of this data for statistical purposes.
6. Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data will be used exclusively for internal purposes. Your personal data will therefore not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties, unless you have given your prior consent.
7. How long will your data be kept?
Your data will be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. They will be deleted from our database as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose or if you have validly exercised your right to deletion.
8. What are your rights?
8.1. Ensuring fair and lawful processing
Your personal data is always processed in accordance with the legitimate purposes set out in point 5 and is collected and processed in an adequate, relevant and non-excessive manner and is not kept for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes.
8.2. Right of access
If you are able to prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. Thus you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the duration of the data retention, and the rights you can exercise over your data.
8.3. Right of rectification
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can be corrected. Either directly by the User or by sending us a written request.
8.4. Right to erasure (or "right to be forgotten")
You have the right to have your personal data erased in the following cases:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You have validly exercised your right to object;
- Your data has been processed unlawfully;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
8.5. Right to restrict processing
In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in particular in the event of a dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data is required for legal proceedings or for the time necessary for Parabati srl to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
8.6. Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, profiling or for the legitimate interests of the controller.
Parabati srl will cease processing your personal data, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your right to object.
8.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain all personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. At your request, this data may be transferred to another provider, unless this is technically impossible.
8.8. Right to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for direct marketing purposes.
9. How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, you must send us a written request and proof of identity by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as possible, but no later than one (1) month after receiving the request.
10. Possibility of lodging a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by Parabati srl, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/).